Please read the following points carefully as use of our website and purchase of products by you mean that you agree to them.
1] Shopping with pawlines
- 1.1 - You can order products displayed on this website online,
by telephoning your order through to us or by printing the order and
sending it through to us;
- 1.2 - If you have placed your order on-line, we will quickly
send you an e-mail to confirm that we have received your order. The
email confirmation will be produced automatically so that you have
confirmation of your order details. the fact that you receive an
automatic confirmation does not necessarily mean that we will be able to
meet your order.
- 2.1 - Our prices are shown on our website;
- 2.2 - We try to make sure that the prices on our website are
accurate but we will need to validate the price before we process your
order. we also aim to display items which are in stock, as of the date
shown, and which can be dispatched to you quickly. if we are unable to
supply a particular item which you have ordered or if the correct price
for an item is different from the price on your order, we will notify
you as soon as we can after receiving your order. if this happens, you
may cancel your order and we will refund you any money which you have
- 2.3 - You will be notified of the delivery costs automatically
to addresses in the uk and ireland before you submit your credit card
- 3.1 - You can pay by any major credit card, or by Paypal. To
ensure that shopping on-line is secure, your credit card details will be
encrypted to minimise the possibility of someone being able to read
your details as they are sent to us over the internet.
- 3.2 - The prices displayed on our web site are entered in
British Pounds [GBP]. However, you can choose to view the prices in
your Euros [EUR] if you choose;
- 3.3 - The total amount will be charged to your credit card in
you local currency, having been converted from British Pounds [GBP];
- 3.4 - We currently debit money from your account within one working day after we have received your order.
- 4.1 - We can deliver goods to destinations within and outside the UK;
- 4.2 - We will make every effort to deliver your order within 28 days.
- 5.1 - We are sure that you will be delighted with your product
but there may be occasions where you feel it necessary to return an
item. we aim to keep the process as simple as possible. these terms do
not affect your statutory rights.
6] Unwanted goods
- 6.1 - If you return the product (in its original, unopened
condition) within 30 days of the date on which you received it, we will
refund you any money which you have paid us for that product. (All you
pay for is the return postage of the goods).
7] Faulty Goods
- 7.1 - In the unlikely event that a product is faulty and your
return it to use, or if you return a which you did not order or for any
other reason which is our fault, please contact us at email@example.com
to inform us and we will arrange a refund or replacement. in the event
of you returning faulty goods to us we will also pay you the cost of the
31 Brook Meadow
You will be responsible for the item or items until they reach us. for
your own protection, we suggest you use a secure delivery method which
requires a signature upon delivery such as royal mail first class
8] Our responsibility
- 8.1 - We will not be responsible for any losses resulting from
your use or the inability to use our website or resulting from
unauthorised access to, or alteration of your transmissions or data in
circumstances which are beyond our control;
- 8.2 - We will not be responsible for your loss of profits,
wasted expenditure or any other loss which does not directly result from
something we have done wrong;
- 8.3 - You will be responsible if you use this website in breach
to us as a result of your misuse;
- 8.4 - We make no promise that our website will be uninterrupted
or entirely error free. because of the nature of the internet, the
shopping online service is provided on an 'as is' and 'as available'
basis. we are not responsible to you if we are unable to provide our
internet services for any reason beyond our control.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
9] Copyright / Trade Marks/ Data Protection
- 9.1 - All rights in the designs and information on our website are owned by us;
- 9.2 - You may view, copy and print portions of our website for
the sole purpose of placing an order with us. the materials on our
website may not be used for any other purpose;
- 9.3 - We will use the information which you provide and the
records of items you buy to constantly monitor and improve our service
10] Links to other websites and services
- 10.1 - Our website may contain links to other websites which are
not under the control of and are not maintained by us. these links are
provided for your convenience only and we are not responsible for the
content of those sites.
- 11.1 - We may change or withdraw any part of our website, or may
refuse you access to the website at any time if we consider it