Shipping and returns are part of our Terms and Conditions, but have been repeated below for berevity:
- 4.1 - We can deliver goods to destinations within and outside the UK;
- 4.2 - We will make every effort to deliver your order within 28 days.
- 4.3 - Split Shipment of Goods - For larger consignments of good (typically over 25kg), the shipment may be split. If the shipment is split, we aim to send the split consignments at the same time.
- 4.4 - Unavailable Items - if a product is not available within the designated time frame, it will be forwarded to the customer at our expense as soon as reasonably possible (after the remiander of the order has been sent). Discretion lies with ourselves and we reserve the right to make the final decision in such circumstances.
- 5.1 - We are sure that you will be delighted with your product but there may be occasions where you feel it necessary to return an item. we aim to keep the process as simple as possible. these terms do not affect your statutory rights.
6] Unwanted goods
- 6.1 - If you return the product (in its original, unopened condition) within 30 days of the date on which you received it, we will refund you any money which you have paid us for that product. (All you pay for is the return postage of the goods).
7] Faulty Goods
- 7.1 - In the unlikely event that a product is faulty and your return it to use, or if you return a which you did not order or for any other reason which is our fault, please contact us at email@example.com to inform us and we will arrange a refund or replacement. in the event of you returning faulty goods to us we will also pay you the cost of the return postage.
Paw Lines (Canine Accessories)
114 Hollybank Road
You will be responsible for the item or items until they reach us. For your own protection, we suggest you use a secure delivery method which requires a signature upon delivery such as royal mail first class (recorded delivery).